Friday, September 29, 2006

Hello Jim Schipelliti

Hello Jim Schipelliti!

Long time, no see ...

I thought I would update you on my current status and hopefully we can catch up a bit sometime soon, no?

Well, my work with AiiO is just about over. My 10 year + stint with this VOS supplier, now currently winding down out of their dot-bombination, is finally almost kaput. I am on the good terms with many of the investors, upper management team members and the board ... so I may be involved in another start-up or 2 if the market doesn't immediately offer me an extremely high paying position that utilizes at least a thimblefull of my talents. I will not accept just anything, though ... so keep this on mind, ok?

Here is what I am currently looking for Jim :

A fast-paced working environment in the Woburn area and beyond that might need Flash Action Script
Programmer to work on applications or sites for the web. I like to work with Video On Demand
(VOD), if this is possible, incorporating Flash Action Script 2.0, programming (90% of what I do is through Actionscripting), coding, developing new applications, some light design.
I prefer to interact with engineers along with content/production people (small group).
The position should allow for plenty of flex-time and encourage creative thought and problem solving.

My Qualifications:

Flash Action Script 2.0
4 yrs Programming/Development
Proficient with all facets of Flash MX2004 and/or Flash 8
Flash Video (FLV), Flash Video Encoding and Flash Media Server2 (bonus)
Javascript
Working knowledge of XML
VOD Interactive TV/web
Hand Help/Internet
Behavior Modification
Dynamic Interactive VLog Technology Implementation with Database Back-end Ramifications
HyperCard 4.0
TiT Permutative Development Skills
Neuropathological Brainwave Scan Technologies
Dynamic Self-Actualization Processes


My Other helpful experience:

C++ (other script languages)
HTML/DHTML
Graphic Design and Development
Database Driven Applications
ASP | PHP | JSP | NHL | CFML

I am only available to talk on Tuesdays as my current schedule is rather intense. I hope this would work for you for a further discussion on what I may be able to provide for one of your client companies | affiliates. My availability via email, however, is much better if you would prefer to converse further about potential opportunities through Eliassen.

Have a great weekend. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sinus

:: [ S i N u S B R a D y ] ::
:: software engineer | database administrator | poet | behavior research scientist
:: sb@sinusbrady.com















:: you are being watched ::

No comments: